LIKALE’s facilities have a surface of 6,500 m2, equipped with the following areas for roller manufacture:
Compound design and development based on the customer needs.
- Chemical resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Ozone resistance
- Temperature resistance
- Tear resistance
Quality control and verification.
Diverse roller finishing qualities:
- Different roughness
COATING AND VULCANIZATION:
- Rubber coated rollers and valves
- Autoclaves for the vulcanization
- Polyurethane coated rollers and special components
- Curing ovens
- Compound design and manufacture
- Coating of rollers in PU with a wide hardness range (40-95º Shore A)
- Lengths up to 6000mm
- Diameters up to 1500mm
The entire production process is carried out by the LIKALE internal quality standards, respecting all environmental aspects and always guaranteeing the Health and Safety of their employees and subcontractors in the work site.